Saturday 22 September 2012

Diary Chronicles: Typical school day

Looking for a new topic to write on and ureka it hit me...Write something from your Journal Krystle. Duhhhh

So my mom bought me a diary, think it was either for my birthday or Christmas or something, but I had just started St. George's College. Most likely it was her ingenious was of getting me to start enjoying writing (it never happened, I hate writing to this day!). I hated the idea, hated writing, but I said I'd give it a go. 1) The book had a key so only I would be able to see it. 2) it was a new era in my life, co-ed school!!! must be something juicy to write about 3) something funny happened almost every day

So here goes...as raw as ever, with anonymity of course


11.01.2000
                 I traveled from Arouca to Tunapuna from as early as 6:15 am today. I went for information on a project but couldn't find it. I was so mad. Today I had a bandage on my hand. Also "Mr rude smile" came but my good man-seeking home girl "Spicey" didn't. I found out after all my work with "Mr tiny eyes" and "Madam thang", he didn't call her. He nevertheless remembered that I told him to set me up with either "Mr rude smile" or "egg head". The boy actually called both of them while I was sitting on my form class bench  *Gasps*, then conveniently stopped to "talk with a girl", leaving me stranded with the two boys *Steups*.

To say, I now really like "egg head" more than "Mr rude smile" is an understatement. "Mr rude boy" is more or less jokey jokey, always laughing not taking anything serious guy, a complete bebe aka fool. "Egg Head" on the other hand is more subtle and I could easily carry on conversations with him. Wow, I have to fill "Spicey" tomorrow on the details. My mother looks like she's wondering how I have so much to write in this book. She might probably try to read it secretly...yeah right, unless she wants to be dog meat!!! Also "Madam thang" said that when I was called up to the teacher's desk during Spanish class that "egg head" passed by the class and kept looking at me until I was out of sight. She of course immediately tried to alert me when I was at the desk. He was walking outside class in P.E clothes heading to the multi-purpose courts. Thought: I met this boy on Monday, and today is Tuesday and I have a serious crush on him. It's like he's in Spanish words, "ni feo ni guapo". Revealed in English, neither ugly nor good looking....

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment